A revolutionary concept for vinyl lovers
THE+AUDIO is pleased to announce the revolutionary all-in-one record player, THE+RECORD PLAYER. A new innovative design in a market rife of turntable systems.
THE+RECORD PLAYER is the first and only all-in-one phono system featuring a built-in high-performance stereo speaker system, designed for the discerning audiophile.
THE+RECORD PLAYER features a patent pending, exclusive and revolutionary technology developed by Bob Hazelwood through many years of research, challenging the principles of physics and acoustics in self-contained vinyl playback systems. This system allows for powerful, low-bass reproduction (down to 50hz) without causing disturbing resonance and distortions due to acoustic feedback in the system.
THE+RECORD PLAYER is highly versatile: not only does it have 33 and 45 rpm playback modes via electronic speed switching, the player includes Bluetooth, optical-in for TV connectivity, USB for playback or vinyl ripping, headphone jack, and analog inputs. THE+RECORD PLAYER also features an exclusive “Wide” mode that enhances the listening experience for a more room filling sound.
THE+RECORD PLAYER lets you enjoy your vinyl collection on a system that looks great and sounds wonderful.
- 2-way bi-amplified speaker system with vibration cancelling architecture
- Two high excursion 3.5″ woofers and two 1″ Soft-dome tweeters
Signal Processing & Amplification
- 56-Bit Double Precision DSP with >100dB signal to noise ratio
- Class-D Amplification, 100W maximum power (2 x 35W+ 2 x 15W)
- Audiophile-Grade Belt-Drive turntable
- 24 pole synchronous motor with crystal stabilized digital electronic speed controller
- Low noise RIAA phono preamplifier
- Electronic 33/45 RPM speed selection
- “Wide” mode spatial enhancement
- Auxiliary analogue input x 2
- Optical SPDIF Input
- USB CODEC for computer recording and file playback
- Headphone output